Apr 12, 2011

ATC's

I was definitely procrastinating this weekend. Didnt even try to think about my classroom project, but what I did do were some ATC's for timepass.
Read about the Design 21's Support Japan greeting cards contest, and though I haven't made any greeting cards yet, I made some ATC's because they were handy and some markers were lying around. 


Please contribute your designs too, at http://www.design21sdn.com/competitions/31 (hand made greeting cards for Japan)




Also some more ATC's I had made some time back.
 
(Inspired by the song, Blue eyes)




1 comment:

  1. It is great fun to give out professional looking greeting cards, only for people to discover that you created those custom greeting cards yourself. I have had family members, associates and even clients get amazed at the level of customization and professional finish that my own custom greeting card printing has.

    adult greeting cards

    ReplyDelete