Nov 17, 2009

Unbalanced..

This week's Illustration Friday topic is Unbalanced.

I can't think of a more perfect word to sum up my life right now. In a state of transition, when I'm torn between being the person I think I am, to the person I am perceived to be.
Trying to find a balance between so many things, it's not even funny anymore!
Work and play are simple enough words, but have deeper connotations, there is so much linked to each word, related to the people you meet, the things you see, the work you do.. each of which has some effect somewhere.
In a place like NID, where work is synonymous with play, the distinguishing line is even more blurred. A place where people don't judge anyone, but at every step you are judged anyway, a place where you meet so many people who affect you in a multitude of ways, ones who make you laugh, make you cry, or make you sigh on a friends shoulder with lovesickness.. its all here.
Again, a million thoughts flood my mind, and this has become another dumping ground for it. But enough talk now, maybe tomorrow I will actually get to the illustration itself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment