Nov 26, 2009

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road???

One of Life's unanswered questions that continues to plague mankind... one that has thousands of answers yet not one single one that can be termed as the right one..

My attempt at answering this age-old question with a few illustrations..

This was my Final Year Illustration project, a book titled 'Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?' with as many answers as I could find from the various sources, online or otherwise.


Some of the pages follow..
 I hate it when the Title gives away the Plot!


To cross or not to cross, That is the question.



And God came down from the heavens, and said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road" and the waters parted and the chicken crossed the road.



She was reacting to a traumatic incident in her childhood which she will now share with us in detail.



Newton- For that one chicken crossing there is an equal and opposite crossing happening simultaneously.
Did the chicken cross the road,
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes the chicken crossed the road,
But why he crossed I've not been told.



Donot concern yourself with the chicken that crossed the road, the answer lies with the chicken that did not cross the road.

To go boldly where no chicken has gone before.



I came, I saw, I crossed!

That's all for this time around folks!


1 comment: